- you don't value my work enough to pay for it.
- because I am not properly aligned with Universal flow and so can't attract buyers.
- because I don't deserve to be a well-respected author.
- “This idea of mine that my readers don't value my work, is it true?”
- “I can't sell enough books because I am not favored by Source, do I know that absolutely?”
- “Who do I become when I line up with believing that I don't deserve to be a successful author?”
- How would I feel or act differently if I did not believe any of those thoughts?”
I looked at all the ways my turned around thought might be true, and I recognized that, when it comes to talking about my writing to others, my desire not to sound too braggadocios, often causes me to minimize the impact that this process has had in my own life. It was as if I had forgotten how radically changed for the better my own life was as a result of the Realignment Process I teach!
I could see that when I de-value my writing I fail to adequately pass on to others the tremendous value of learning how to line up with Reality and Source that I share through my words. I recognized that I was holding back from sharing with you this life transforming and healing process, simply because I didn't want to sing my own praises.