Reality is what is. Reality has a structure that operates on certain laws, like, for instance, the law of gravity, that are undeniably what is, no matter the circumstances. There are basic principles of Reality that have been observed by the wise in every sect, culture, and part of the world, since the time of the ancient Egyptians. Reality principles govern how life energy operates on planet Earth; when we are unaware of them, we suffer, we feel at the mercy of a heartless, scary world, we feel like victims.
What follows is a synthesis of Reality principles that I've been studying and sharing with others for forty years. These principles were found, presented in various styles and traditions, in resources of all kinds, and tried and verified by my own efforts, in the laboratory that life offers us everyday. They come from ancient truths that have been passed down, from master to student in the beginning, and now more openly, to help us better understand the world energetically so we can co-create our desires (as we are designed to do) in alignment with the Living Intelligence that is our Source and manifest inner peace.
This is, by no means, an exhaustive list. The ten listed here provide, I hope, a basis of understanding how our world operates, both inner world, and outer world. (As above, so below – As within, so without) I share them because I consider them to be essential for helping us find the place of return to Reality, the only route to peace.
I believe the most effective way out of victim consciousness is to align with basic Reality principles such as these I list here.
Ten Reality principles (my latest revision)
1. We are thought emanations of Source, the One Mind, that thinks and speaks all things into being, and that breathes life into us, and supports our every need.
2. We are vibrational beings who attract and are attracted to people and situations of a similar vibrational frequency.
3. The One becomes three, a holy trinity, when it is divided in two, totally opposite, principles: the dark and the light, the masculine and the feminine.
4. Energy travels in spirals and operates in cycles, including within the human psyche, which energetically cycles through particular life themes to help us awaken and that spiritually refine us.
5. The world is a mirror that reflects the present state of our relationship with ourselves and those around us.
6. When we believe what we think, we automatically feel and act as if its true, and then we react in ways that prove us right.
7. Energy acts as a fertilizer; it increases and expands what we focus on. We direct our attention, by setting a conscious intention on what it is we want more of in life, and we withdraw our attention from what we don’t want more of in life.
8. We choose what we think and believe; when we begin to awaken to that Reality we become conscious participants in our life experience; we understand that what we believe determines the quality of our life.
9. We project our beliefs and unhappy story on to the world, and then react as if what we projected is true which elicits a response from the world that proves us right.
10. We align daily with the highest frequency possible, by setting our intention on Source. This allows us to detach from the unhappy beliefs that hold us prisoner to our own thinking (victim consciousness). Instead of blindly believing the unhappy stories we think, we step back into the witnessing self (observer consciousness), question these unhappy thoughts, and restore peace to an otherwise tortured mind.
Why not take one principle at a time and apply it with consciousness to the situations that come up in your day and see what happens? 😉