Universal Guiding Principles of Reality, and the Reality Formula™, based upon:
The Ten Laws of Reality
1. The Law of Mentalism: Cause and Effect: There are no coincidences. Everything that happens has a cause. We are thought emanations of the One Mind that thinks and speaks all things into being, breathes life into us, and supports our every need.
2. The Law of Vibration: We are vibrational beings who attract and are attracted to people and situations of a similar vibrational frequency. Thoughts are electro-magnetic by nature; when we think a thought we transmit that particular vibration out, where it acts to attract to us an equal and/or opposite matching vibration.
3. The Law of Polarity:All things are made up of two identical, but opposite parts, or principles: the dark and the light, the masculine and the feminine, etc. These two parts, held within the one, makes three, i.e. a trinity is born when the one is divided into two. Everything that is created is made up of an equal and opposite set of polarities. This is how movement or progress happens.
4. The Law of Cycles: Energy is circular in motion; it spirals up or down, moves through cycles, and operates in patterns. We humans, for instance, cycle through particular life themes, “core beliefs” taken on during childhood, or “lineage beliefs” that are stored in our DNA, that are designed to awaken and spiritually refine us. These childhood set-ups that we cycle through again and again are not a problem, but are vehicles for our Awakening.
5. The Law of Reflection: The world is a mirror that reflects our own belief system and the present state of our relationship with ourselves and those around us. What we see in others will be a mirror image of that same thing in ourselves.
6. The Law of Equilibrium: We are made up of three distinct aspects (physical, emotional, mental/spiritual) that, when brought into balance, activate the Higher, or Spiritual, Self and aligns us with Reality and peace. The two becomes three in one.
7. The Law of Verification: When we believe what we think, we automatically feel and act as if it’s true, and then we react in ways that prove us right. In this way, we create our own reality.
8. The Law of Projection: We project our beliefs onto others and then treat them as if our projections about them are true which ends up bringing us exactly what we expect from them, whether it’s what we want or not.
9. The Law of Intention and Attention: Whatever we focus on expands. When we direct our attention (through intention) upon a thing, good or bad, we feed that which we focus upon to become bigger.
10. The Law of Alignment: Through conscious choice we release our resistance to Reality towards fulfilling the embedded soul code that is held within us since birth of who we were created to be; our sacred purpose is revealed, Observer Consciousness is activated and we are able to find inner peace and outer harmony.
These Universal Laws are brought into a much more simplified form for kids (and grown ups too!) called, Guiding Principles of Reality for Kids™ that provides the foundation for teaching kids how to get off the Victim Triangle.