- This event has passed.
Reality Formula and Beliefs In the Body
June 25, 2016 @ 9:00 am - June 26, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
Reality Formula and RMAT: What Story Does The Body Tell? Releasing Negative Core Beliefs through Physical Realignment
June 25 & 26, 2016
Open to all, this Level II Workshop is*required for Level 2 Reality Formula Facilitator Certification.
Forest Haven Retreat
Join Lynne Forrest and Andrew Guilfoil for this 2-day workshop and explore chronic, negative habits of alignment that holds us in misaligned postures that emanate Victim Consciousness.
During this intensive you will…
- Explore the Roles and Postures of the Victim Triangle
- Discover Core Beliefs held in the Body
- Learn Body Alignment Methods
- Learn the Basics of *RMAT
- Experience Hands On Postural Adjustments
- Enjoy Garden Fresh Vegetarian Meals
- Experience Body Releases
- Experience Newfound Freedom in Movement
- Restore Your Spiritual Connection
- Enjoy Mind/Body Rejuvenation
Read what Lynne has to say about this workshop here!
Lodging is not included but is available (as space allows) at a small additional fee for those who don't mind sharing the living space at Forest Haven.
Vegetarian Lunch on both days is provided as well as Breakfast on Sunday. Dinners are not included.
$1050 Individual / $1750 Couples
Contact us for group rates.
Non-Refundable deposit is required to register: $300 Individual / $500 Couples.
For more information and to Register call (423)698-0814 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org