- This event has passed.
Victim Free Families: Core Belief Workshop-Level I
June 7, 2014 @ 9:00 am - June 8, 2014 @ 5:00 pm
Forest Haven is Retiring!
These two Workshops will be the last workshops held at Forest Haven, so this is your last chance to experience a workshop at peaceful, restorative, Forest Haven! There are still spaces available, so register today!
Victim Free Families: Core Belief Workshop — Level I
June 7 — 8, 2014
Level I Workshop
Forest Haven Retreat
Reality Formula Training™
Join Lynne for this two day workshop to learn how to recognize when you are operating in victim consciousness (a mental state we are in anytime we see the external world as keeping us from happiness). Learn about your core beliefs and how they hook you onto the victim triangle and learn effective tools for transforming them. Lynne will guide you through a body awareness practice that will help you to identify your physical victim patterns and share with you body methods, such as guided imagery, yoga and qigong, designed to help you break free from Victim Consciousness and cultivate peace and self-empowerment instead.
During these two days you will …
* Discover your own Core Belief Cycle and the personal reality you have created with them
* Explore your primary role on the Reality Mat, and learn how your family moves around it
* Learn how to transform bullying dynamics in your family and work place
*Learn a Reality Formula for transforming Victim Consciousness
* Learn Body Alignment Methods that can radically change your relationship with your own body
* Experience Powerful Guided Imagery that can shift your perception to a higher consciousness
* Experience Inner Peace & Meditative Calmness
* Restore your Spiritual Connection
* Enjoy Gourmet Vegetarian Lunches
* Enjoy Mind/Body Rejuvenation
Lodging is not included but is available (as space allows) for an additional fee (space is limited to 10 beds).
$500 Individual / $950 Couples / additional family members
Register with Non-Refundable Deposit by May 1st and Get $50 Off the Total Workshop Cost.
$150 per child (up to 2 children) and $75 for each additional child, per family. (Registration for families is limited. Register early!)
$150 / $200 non-refundable deposit is required to register.
Click below to register, or for more information please call (423)698-0814 or email [email protected]
*14 continuing education hours of credit for completing this program.