Victim consciousness is defined as a state of mind brought on by an unhappy story we believe that prompts us to see the world outside us as the cause of our misery, leaving us feeling at the mercy of those who “make us feel bad,” “hold us back,” hurt, abuse, or control us. The behavior pattern or dynamic that inevitably arises from victim consciousness is called the Drama or Victim Triangle. You can learn more about the Victim Triangle right now by reading the in-depth article, The Three Faces of Victim.
The Antidote to Victim Consciousness — The Reality Formula®
The antidote to victim consciousness is a process that has at its core a fundamentally different way of understanding reality. We call it The Reality Formula® and this website is dedicated to teaching you about the Reality Formula® and how you can use it to resolve the victim consciousness mindset and transform your life for the better.
What is the Reality Formula®?
The Reality Formula® is both the understanding of how victim consciousness works and the antidote to it.
We think a thought. We believe the thought. We feel the feelings that go with the thought, and react as if the belief is true. Essentially, we act in ways that invite others to help us prove our belief.
Belief + Emotion + Reaction = Reality
The Reality Formula® is an actual formula for what all minds do. It is the human way. The Reality Formula® is also the name of the process Lynne has developed for awakening from victim consciousness by cultivating Observer Consciousness, which is the built-in ability that we humans have to witness our own thoughts and then respond more positively, based on our awakened awareness. However, most of us use this ability to criticize and find a problem, rather than to focus our attention with positive intention.
We are the ones who create the world we experience by reacting to our own terrifying beliefs about ourselves and then projecting those beliefs onto the world. For instance, if we believe we are worthless, we feel worthless, we will act (treat ourselves) as if we are worthless, which invites others to treat us identically, and proves to us that we are, indeed, worthless.
Move towards gaining confidence in effectively applying the Reality Formula® to your life experience by signing up for our bi-monthly, membership webinar, Reality Formula Live.
Signs of Victim Consciousness
- Do you ever find yourself swirling in negative thoughts and unable to think positively?
- Do you dwell on problems to the point that you feel hopeless, depressed, and resentful?
- Do you feel like you are stuck in regret and/or blame and unable to move on from a painful past?
- Do you feel responsible for the struggle and suffering of those around you?
With the Reality Formula®, we can learn to redirect our reality so that it works for us, instead of to us.
The Reality Formula® explores and reveals the mind’s own way of functioning and shows us how to align our thoughts with Universal Guiding Principles for Reality that bring about a state of peace.
Lynne’s Reality Formula® introduces a way of life that will radically change the way you relate to yourself, and the world around you.
The Reality Formula® provides tools that will:
- Bring about immediate positive change in the way you see yourself
- Help you transform negative feelings of shame, fear, self-doubt and resentment to self-acceptance and satisfaction
- Allow you to see your life challenges as opportunities for personal growth and expansion
- Connect you with your own inner wisdom for self-acceptance, guidance, and inner peace
- Help you build a productive, effective, motivated, personal and professional life
- Allow life to become something that works for you and supports you